Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Burning sensation inside top of penis not all the time have…

Customer Question
Burning sensation inside top...

Burning sensation inside top of penis not all the time have been taken for 3 monthe of and on antibiotics urine flow is excellent without blood only some time when I have a bowl movement and pressure I have blood coming out of top of penis richt after,,, I urinate without blood very clear,,,,no blood,,,, when I ejaculate it is with blood,, after taken test blood test ,, urine test all negative for what ever now I am the end of a 4 weeks taken antibiotics and 2 - 3 days nothing then a slide burning again with little blood coming out I know when I will have little blood in urine if some some burning feeling start inside top of penis,,,

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Urine test for all in fections,,, and blood tst for hiv gonoria etc

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No never had this problem this occurd when I was having nto much alcohol and had a blow job by a prosttute 2 weeks after it started never had ant problems my urinating is smooth with lots of pressure and no blod very clear sin e I drink a lot of liquid

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 11 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Your symptoms are suggestive of prostatitis. This is a non STD prostate infection due to pyogenic organisms which causes referred burning to penis. To confirm the diagnosis, following are helpful;

1) A digital rectal exam by doctor would elicit tenderness on prostate.

2) A urine culture

3) Semen culture

4) Culture of prostate fluid after prostate massage expressed from penis.

The culture tests not only confirms the infection and causative organisms but also tells about the most efficacious antibiotic to treat it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl