Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Man, I just want to know mostly after eating I need to go…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to know mostly after eating I need to go passing poop sumtimes normal sumtimes semi semisolid

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not right after like if I eat my bf at 10 so I need to go after 1 hour same as lunch

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/15/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

I understand your problem.

These symptoms can occur with a medical condition called-Irritable bowel syndrome(IBS).

Another possibility is infection of the bowel mucosa with either bacteria or parasites.

Other condition is malabsorption where you would have increased bowel movements with certain foods like dairy products or other specific types.
To make a diagnose, you need to get these tests done-
-Complete blood count,
-Stool culture test,
-Colonoscopy.

Sometime milk products , worsen the condition, if you have any symptoms from them, then avoid it.
Also stress aggravate it, so practice yoga and meditation. Also you need to go for breathing exercises, for relaxation. Avoid anxiety and stress.

You should Avoid processed foods. These may contain 'resistant starch' which is difficult for your body to digest. You should Cut down on foods rich in insoluble fibre, such as wholemeal bread, wholegrain rice and cereals containing bran.
You should avoid foods such as beans, cabbage, or uncooked cauliflower or broccoli.
Sometimes doctor prescribe - Anti anxiety or anti -depressants drugs, These can also cure the symptoms. The prescription medications approved for the such symptoms are- Alosetron(Lotronex),Lubiprostone (Amitiza).

I would recommend that you visit your healthcare provider for evaluation and get it managed.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Sir I dnt think I need to to colonoscopy as my endoscopy tests is totally normal
Sir plz tell

Dear,

Please use measures, as advised in previous post.

I don't feel the need for colonoscopy at this time.

Please follow dietary changes, as advised.

God bless you and take care.

Don’t forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh