Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Squeezed small flat bump on penis shaft it bleed, yes, no,

Customer Question
Squeezed small flat bump...

Squeezed small flat bump on penis shaft it bleed

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, docs said not wart

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

What is your question regarding this?

what is the bump

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Please upload the picture of the bump.

Dear customer,

Do you have a picture? Do you have any other similar bump on the penis? Was the bump painful? How long did it bleed? Did the bump reduce in size after the bleeding?

no is it a wart

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

The fact that this was a single flat bump on the penis shaft makes this unlikely to be a wart. Warts commonly occur as several small lesions close together and not singly. Your doctor also said that this is not a wart. With an examination, your doctor can easily diagnose or rule out warts. So if your doctor said this is not a wart then it is likely to not be a wart. You should relax and not worry about this being a wart.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!