Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Second opinion] I have cervical spondilosis.i have neck and

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hi I have cervical spondilosis.i have neck and shoulder pain and arm pain . But I now get armpit pain.not there all the time but on certain movement it only last a second
JA: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: Dealing with it for 20 years in 45. No tingling in armpit or this right arm. But left arm I get to see like a nerve jumping g around fluttering
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

The armpit pain that occurs on certain movements is likely to be muscular in origin. The absence of tingling also helps in ruling out a nerve pain. You should consult a physical therapist who will teach you exercises that will relieve this pain and strengthen your muscles. For the treatment of pain, you can take Tylenol occasionally.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you.