Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a problem. Around August 17th of this year I spoke to…

Customer Question
I have a problem. Around...
I have a problem. Around August 17th of this year I spoke to a doctor because I had the worst symptoms.
I had trouble breathing and it was very hard this occurred after my trip from the middle east. I had lower back pain.
now I have even more symptoms. I feel like I have pain on both sides of my lower back as well as soreness on the right side of my pelvis. However when I spoke to the doctor in August he had told me that i was suffering from a gallbladder attack. It went away after 2 days. Also I had a mild fever over the weekend.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
I do have a few more questions, if that's ok?
ok.
I am confused since I was already talking to another doctor?
Did you submit this question twice? You should be able to see how many open questions you have by clicking on your profile