Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a stent in my left kidney waiting to get it

Customer Question
I have a stent...

I have a stent in my left kidney waiting to get it crushed.i'm having a lot of pain the last few days and last night I had the fever really bad.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?

Just last night no other problems only pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I got two hernia;s and I have a colomstory

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/14/2017
Doctor: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

I'm reviewing your question and will post an answer or question for you in a moment.

So when is your appointment with the doctor To get your stent removed?

where exactly do you have pain?in the flank?

Any burning during urination?do you still have fever?

waiting for your reply?