Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I was wondering about ETG testing. I just found out about it

Customer Question

I was wondering about ETG testing. I just found out about it last night while having a glass of wine. I had two glasses total yeserday with 6 hours spacing between them. Now that I know about ETG, I don't plan on drinking anymore, but I may be called in for a urine sample tomorrow. Will I be okay? I don't normallly drink more than 3 glasses of wine in a day on the days that I do drink
JA: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?
Customer: I have no clue if a test is coming up. But I'm worried. I know I will be getting random tests. Just found out about ETG while having a drink last night. Wasn't driving, so I thought I would be okay until someone told me about ETG. Would detox tea help me out? I can drink three cups of that instead of wine today Had my last drink around midnight
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I deal with edible marijuana for pain also (DC area) and they know
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Roughly 10 years. Arthritis, tendonitis, and PTSD. Pain level depends on weather and how I move
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How many hours will it be between the last drink and the test?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It will be around 24 hours. Had 2 drinks yesterday and 3 drinks the day before. Spaced out....not all at one time. Last drink was midnight of 9/13. Just found out about
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ETG testing last night.

I am sorry but I don't think it is a good chance you will pass

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How long will it take to pass?

48-72 hours

can you delay it?