Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Prescriptions, roxycodone, or lyrica

prescriptions
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: roxycodone
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: or lyrica
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm Victoria and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service or Doctor’s notes, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Victoria~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can u help me from where I can get them I’m new in the country in I’m in Arizona or what kind of hospital.
Thank u
Hello!
I will open your request to the experts available. They will be able to assist you.
Kindest

Hi this is Doc John. Let me see if I can help. I do have a few questions.

What city in Arizona are you located and do you have health insurance?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m in Scottsdale
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This time I call u
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry about the late reply but I was busy all over the last week study and taking test , doctor I have a so much pain it’s like under my neck from the back and come when set for while and it’s won’t go away I feel somethings jump and stuck out in this way I have to lay down or slp so I tried everything nothing work will , also I want to let u knew that I hve heart surgery , and hope u can help me

This is Dr. David

we are doctors here online to help answer medical questions.

we can't give out prescriptions to clients over the internet.

we are her to help answer medical questions.

This question has appeared on the Question List again.

What is the medical condition for which you are taking the roxicodone and Lyrica?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi dr. Love i tried calling you but it’s look like ur isn’t available this time hope u help me when ever u available
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dr.david
Hi thank u for replaying me I understand stand it’s can't be over the internet but if u can tell doctors or what kind of doctor I should go to I’m new here in Arizona thank u

I am online, and I asked what condition is causing you to take these medicines to be able to provide information on what kind of doctor you should go to.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have back pain doctor it’s also I have the worst one it’s in between my nick and left shoulder from back and when come to me it’s the worst pain and I can set anymore so I hve to lay down and some time slp spicule when I set and weather cold some and when someone talk to me I can’t be with him or get word app I think about is to toke the things inside out or flipping my nick to right left
Thank u
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this thing bothers me a lot in the classroom and when studying and sitting with my friends began to change now and the cold will come and this makes me do not like to hear anything or talk on any subject, which means that I affect this in my daily life and discussion with any so I tried so many so pain medication the most off them didn’t work will with maybe accept the first time I tried the medication

Thank you for the additional information. Since the chronic pain is in your back, the appropriate specialist would be a Spine specialist, and it would even be better to see one that specifically addresses pain management.

In Scottsdale, there is a branch of the Spine institute of Arizona that offers a multi-disciplinary approach, including pain management. They are located at 9735 N. 90th Pl. The phone number is(###) ###-####

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know. Once we are done, please provide a positive rating so that I am credited for assisting you.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience: Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Doctor the back pain it’s not that much the one actually It affected my personality the nick to shoulder thank for ur time and thank for helping me out doctor. D. Love
You better than others