Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH AND LEANING AGAINST THE ARM OF…

Customer Question
I WAS SITTING ON...

I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH AND LEANING AGAINST THE ARM OF THE COUCH AND IT SEEMED IT FELT LIKE I WAS SOMETHING WAS SWELLING IN MY BODY FELT ALOT OF PRESSURE IN MY BACK GOING UP MY BACK INTO MY NECK... I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS IN MY ABDOMEN WITH PAIN BEEN TO SEVERAL DOCTORS AND NO ONE CAN FIND ANYTHING... SEVERAL CATSCANS.... BEEN SICK FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF ... DID HAVE A COUPLE OF STENTS AND A BY PASS IN MY LEG

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

NO INJURIES....I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO SOUND CRAZY BUT IF I TAKE A ZANAX IT SEEMS TO RELIEVE IT ALITTLE

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

NO , BEEN GOING TO SEVERAL DOCTORS THIS PAST YEAR...AND NO ONE CAN FIND ANYTHING.... I KEEP TELLING THEM HOW SICK

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/14/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

If xanax relieves it could it be anxiety?