Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am looking for a second opinion to my digestive problems,

Customer Question

I am looking for a second opinion to my digestive problems
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: No Constirpation for about 6 months and lately bloating,some nausea and some pain in upper abd. at times
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: one can't call it pain I guess...it goes away and is like a little stab rigt side to my navel. it ha become a little more annoying the last month
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: LOL how long time do I have? No I am otherwise quite healthy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 1 month ago.

Hello,I ma Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.What remedies have you tried for your constipation?What are your exercise levels and does your job involve a lot of sitting?Are you on any medication for any disease at present?

Expert:  joyce-cssm replied 1 month ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.