Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just have a question about a recent termination. I have,

Customer Question
Hi, I just have...

Hi, I just have a question about a recent termination

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes I have, she gave me some antibiotics (apo doxycycline) this is my second day taking them for some pain. Probably an infection . Ultrasound didn't show anything. But my question is, is it normal to feel exhausted out of no where any day of the week about 2 months afterwards.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Ever since, but I've recovered and it still hurts where the ovaries. Are. The pain is random, on either side or both at the same time, and varies for level of pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, it's all in my record, and I've told her too.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

To answer your question:

No, it is not normal to feel exhausted.

If this is because of infection and that gets treated it should improve.

If not, there is something else wrong.

YOu should not be having pain in the lower abdomen. If this is from pelvic infection, it should get better with the antibiotic treatment.

If it does not , you should have a CT scan of the abdomen.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually at the top of the page]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed