Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Well..................I have been ok since I had open heart

well..................I have been ok since I had open heart surgery in 2013 to close a hole in the heart (right side)
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I've been great...................but then my husband had heart surgery and I just brought him home yesterday, and I notice my heart rate has gone up to 100....................is this anxiety/stress...............or whatever? would like your advice, as what to do. Can I not go on a trip tomorrow!!!! :-)
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: that's it. I have no diabetes, no high pressure, my pressure is normal always 120-130/80-90

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Any chest pain or shortness of breath?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no. but I have been a little tired....................maybe all the running around when my husband was in hospital
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no I don't want to pay....................so thank you for your help

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

In that case, I think this is just your anxiety and the running around

It's just a benign mild tachycardia and nothing serious

So you can take your trip without worries

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you so much. Your explanation was of help.....................one more question is heart rate of 100 too bad? or ok

No--not bad and it isn't putting a strain on your heart

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you