Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have the nausea then sneeze issue. Just checking to see if…

Customer Question
I have the nausea...

I have the nausea then sneeze issue. Just checking to see if anyone can shed some light on the subject. I only eat a little each day because I get hungry, but then I start eating and I lose my appetite. I haven't eaten right for about a year. I have undergone mouth surgery that left me eating soft food for over a year.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

No. I don't have any of my own teeth. Just two implants

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had both breast and melanoma cancers, 15 years ago. I am fine. I might be prediabetic, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, high blood pressure, on Lipothyroid for a severly clogged left vertebral artery. I am on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What medical diagnosis do you have?

What has your doctor told you?

What tests have you had on your stomach.