Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a question but I would like to speak to a neurologist

please. Nobody has answered my...
I have a question but I would like to speak to a neurologist please. Nobody has answered my last question
9/13/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I'm an internist but I bet I can help

It's my legs. I talked to you about them yesterday. It's driving me insane. And now I feel like I can feel the tickle feeling all over my body. I'm sure that's my anxiety, but my legs are driving me nuts. It's like the top of my skin. It tickles and if I run it, I can feel it go away but then it comes back
I thought maybe restless leg syndrome but it's better if I'm laying down. And I don't have the urge to move them
I trust what you tell me! I just wanted to speak to a neurologist to see what test I would do to figure out what this is
I meant if I rub it. Not run it. Oops

you want me to opt out?

No it's ok. You're the only that's answered me. I posted at 11am yesterday in neurology and nobody responded lol

Ok. I'm happy to help

you have to get that iron tested?

or just take iron

it will help

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I keep asking the same question but I'm just so nervous that it's something terminal. And it's ANNOYING

No way it is terminal

I'm 10000000% sure

I've been trying to look and see about iron deficiencies and it says tingling but not tickly/itchy

It is tickly itchy too. Trust me. I've seen it a hundred times

How much iron should I take?
These are my levels. I don't know if that tells you anything
It also feels sort of pressure when I take a step down. In my right leg only.

65 mg daily

Ok thank you. This is awful and so nerve wracking
What does the pressure feeling sound like?
A pinched nerve in the back
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Ok thanks!
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor