Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Is it normal to pass a yellow substance from the rectum, No

Is it normal to pass a yellow substance from the rectum
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No it just started today. I thought I was going to have diarreia and instead all three time it was this bright yellow stuff.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have congestive heart. No gal bladder. I have not eaten anything unual.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Yes, my dad died of a coronary infarction. And my mother of congestive heart failure

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Diarrhea is often yellow and watery, but other than that yellow substance from rectum is not normal and should need examination by a doctor to rule out anything concerning.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Rule out what?

Thanks for the reply.

Examination to rule out anything abnormal like polyp or any abscess causing yellow discharge.

Sorry i can not take call, you can text here.

Best wishes.