Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was put on duodart for my enlarge prostrate is it

Customer Question
I was put on...

I was put on duodart for my enlarge prostrate is it necessary to stay on it.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Non of these I don,t even get up at night to go to the toilet is it necessary to stay on it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

has the duodart helped your urinary flow?

how many times are you urinating at night time?

if you stop the duodart, your urination flow could worsen, especially at night time.

Family Physician, Doctor