Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I did cocaine back in march I took a follicle test yesterday…

Customer Question
I did cocaine back...

I did cocaine back in march I took a follicle test yesterday I'm worried it going to come back positive. I have hair down to the middle of my back.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Cocaine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I think it's the 5 panel

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how much cocaine did you use back in March?

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what medical questions do you have for me?

It was a whole lot it was just a night of parting. 33 female
5 panel test is being performed
Wasn't

if it wasn't a whole lot, then your hair follicle test should not come back positive.

I had touched it in ten years and for a couple months I would do it here and there on the weekends
Had not*

doing it here and there on the weekends sounds like it was more than just one night of parting.

Well yeah but that was the last time I have done it was in march

I estimate you have a 50% chance of the cocaine showing up in your hair testing.