Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I BELIEVE I HAVE VASCULAR VERTIGO HAD THIS FOR ALMOST A WEEK

Customer Question

i BELIEVE I HAVE VASCULAR VERTIGO HAD THIS FOR ALMOST A WEEK ARE THERE TREATMENTS OR EXCERCIZE TO TREAT THIS
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: FEELING HOT WISH I HAD LOSS OF APPETITE WENT TO DR YESTERDAY HE TOLD ME I HAVE AN INFECTION IN MY THROAT ON ANTIBOTICS NOW BUT THIS FEELING LIKE I HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THINGS AS I WALK FOR IMBALANCE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you have a cough?
Customer: YES SINCE THE WEEKEND
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OVER WEIGHT
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

how old are you?

I am sorry you are having dizziness and vertigo symptoms

why do you think you have vascular vertigo?

do you have symptoms of allergy, stuffy nose, fluid in the ear, ear pain which can cause dizziness?

you can try the epley maneuver which can help some patients with vertigo symptoms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SLm76jQg3g

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Fluid in my ear stuffy nose my Dr yesterday told me I have an infection in my throat on amoxicillin now
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I see.

stuffy ears sounds like fluid in the inner ear which can cause dizziness.

medications like benadryl 25-50mg and Sudafed can help decrease mucus and fluid from viral infections which can help

make sure you take the amoxicillin with food in your stomach

you should take a probiotic pill at other times of the day to help prevent diarrhea from amoxicillin

you can try to yawn and thrust your lower jaw forward at the same time to help open up your throat to help open up your eustachian tube to help drain fluid out of your inner ear into your sinuses . this can take some practice to do.