Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Within the past few days i developed a pinch/pain in the…

Customer Question
Hello doctor within the...

Hello doctor within the past few days i developed a pinch/pain in the lower right side of my stomach and sometimes i can feel it to the side of my belly and also higher up to my rib cage. The pain is not constant and not so bad that i have to run to the emergency room or anything. Therefore, should i be concern? Im in my mid 40s and i go to the gym 5 days/week. Plese

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Please help. Thanks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have dont any symtoms and no bad medical history

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/13/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Any change in bowel movements?

Do you have burning urination?

Gender?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Hi doctor im a 46 year old male. My bow and urinate are normal
No phone calls pls. Thanks

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details.

I am sorry to hear about your problems.

-Kidney stones

-Urinary infection
-Inflammatory bowel disease(IBD).

The most common cause is Kidney stones

To make a diagnose, you need to undergo these tests-

-Complete blood count
-Urine test
-Ultrasound of lower abdomen.

You should take plenty of fluids, Avoid caffeine and alcohol. You should take light meals.

You can take OTC Motrin for pain.

I would recommend that you visit your primary doctor for evaluation and get it managed.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?

I am ONLINE for your help.

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

If you are done,then please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh