Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

What is considered dangerous low blood pressure for 77 year

Customer Question
old woman JA: When was last...
What is considered dangerous low blood pressure for 77 year old woman
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Have you been feeling dizzy or lightheaded?
Customer: What is too low Pulse
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Healthy robust senior citizen very busy physically and mentally
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
9/13/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Any reading below 90 /50 is dangerous along with any pressure reading below 100/70 if accompanied by symptoms like chest pain, dizziness, sweating. Pulse below 50 is considered dangerous in this age.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor