Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is the gross cost of wrist fusion surgery (not what…

Customer Question
What is the gross cost...
What is the gross cost of wrist fusion surgery (not what insurance pays) including or services,med-surg supplies, implants,anesthesia,radiology, pharmacy, recovery room and all post op care including physical therapy. This surgery would include bone graft and plating.I also need all of the above costs for a mid foot fusion.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/12/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

Sure.

where do you live?
Cost of surgery is highly dependent on location.

Allentown PA

There are a few websites that will give you the range of prices and then try to find a surgeon for you.

https://www.newchoicehealth.com/wrist-surgery-cost and
https://healthcarebluebook.com/

are two can give you the range of costs. but the actual cost is set by the surgeon, anesthesiologist and the hospital or surgery center, so to get accurate cost, you would have to discuss with the surgeon

Does that information help?

I am aware there are websites that have very general prices of the surgery but I need the total pricing with the specifics i listed.

you would need to contact the surgeon directly then

I prefer we do this online. If you can't help just let me know.

you are asking for information we do not have.

ok.