Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is the cost for stress test cash in downey ca or near…

Customer Question
What is the cost...

What is the cost for stress test cash in downey ca or near by

Doctor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Doctor's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

It is not a complex one it will be done on the bike i was told it will take 30 m

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

None

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just high blood pressure

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Few weeks ago

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/12/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?