Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

I have severe lower abdomen pain lower right back pain,

Customer Question

Hello I have severe lower abdomen pain lower right back pain, headaches, I'm cold but have a temp of 102, I don't know what's wrong with me and I can't afford the dr right now I'm just coming off a cough that the dr told me was viral and I have to wait for it to pass... when I lay in my back my stomach hurts when I lay on my stomach my back hurts can you help me at all?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you

Do you have heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

Any history of kidney stones?

When was your last period?

Are you sexually active?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a fever, loss of appetite, bloating and tenderness of abdomen, No history of kidney stones, last period 2 weeks and I'm sexually active with 1 partner

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, and thank you

Your symptoms can be due to;

Acute appendicitis

Meckel's diverticulitis

Salpingo-oophoritis

Ovarian twist.

I can understand the lack of insurance and cost associated with the medical issue.

But you need an ultrasound, may be a CT scan and blood counts for the evaluation.

You may go to an urgent care or emergency room.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank so much

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/