Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an ongoing chronic kidney disorder no doctor wants to…

Customer Question
I have an ongoing...

I have an ongoing chronic kidney disorder no doctor wants to help me because i have no insurance

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Iv seen a couple of doctors this week and i am taking antibiotics and pain killers

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Iv had this pain and dealing with this for years but it goes away and comes back..the pain in my back will ease with either the heating pad on low or the pain medicine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease in 2015

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/12/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

were you able to see a doctor previously in 2015, or how was the kidney problem diagnosed?
what state do you live in?
have you applied for Medicaid insurance?