Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Knee pain. Front of the knee. Below the knee cap in the soft…

Customer Question
Knee pain. Front of...

Knee pain. Front of the knee. Below the knee cap in the soft area, just a bit to the right. No pain when you press on that area. But when I kneel down, OMG! I get an acute stinging/burning sensation and I cant kneel on the knee. I am 56 and not history of knee problems. So what do you think might be the issue? BTW, Hi Pearl and thanks for helping.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

Maybe a week. No other discomfort. Just kind of noticed it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Was any trauma involved with this?