Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

I have been a patient for both Terrebonne med center and

Customer Question

hello, i have been a patient for both Terrebonne med center and Chabert Medical Treatment center sence i was 17. I have had ongoing female issues from the time of 17 till now. I am now 35 years of age with a 12 year old daughter. from the time of being 17 til now 35 years old i now have a Chronic Kidney disease that is very fatal if left untreated. im breaking out in rashes, the pain that comes everytime to just simply use the bathroom because it is very excrushiating. Its going on day 4 i havent had the proper medicines and i am in pain i cant eat because i vomit every single think i try to eat. they push me in and out so fast like im not worth the time. all the while ignoring the real problem that had actually came to light in 2015. but it does not excuse the time and the years that had just simply rolled by because no one actually took enough time out to do the proper tests
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: no i am not allergic to any of them ever..on a day to day i take 2 different antibiotics and pain medication that just does not work. from the time i was diagnosed with this chronic kidney disease was on a night i was brought in by my mother in 2015 the er doctor that night after remembering me their for many years she went the extra step and did a ct. When the results came in, she looked at me and said my results where not good.. my right kidney was capsized 2 sizes small then the other one and was covered in scar tissue..she then told me im not telling you to just take your time and go brouse offices you. she said from what she has seen on my ct..the kidney was very small scar tissue was almost all the way covering the kidney
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: she said i have 6 months from that time to go and seek out a specilist. But i told her that i had no financial means to do it. i was only a reastraunt waitress at the time no other money or resourses coming in..so couldnt do it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my diagnoses was in 2015, i was supposed to start my dialysis treatments within a 6 month time. that is the reason all of this is happining now. I cannot afford those treatments because i only had a small partime job with a twelve year old daughter, and no car
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am here two years later and all off my symptoms are back pretty much with a vengence. iv been in and out the hospitals for 2 weeks now..symptoms are all back and even worse than before. so i went back to Terrebonne hospital and they did more test and blood work.. the doctor gave me more meds and sent me on my way. the next day i was called back by another M.D from Terrebonne hospital only to tell me that the ct scan along with the countless numbers of vials that was taken were all abnormal and so the antibiotics they had proscribed to me were also no good
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i went back the next day i was given more antibiotics and painkillers and he said he would fax all my records from Terrebonne gen. to the urology clinic at Chabert Medical. they never called me, my mother had called the urology clinic for me and they said all of my records from Terrebonne General was already sent, but that as far as a referral, there was not one, and to be seen at that clinic for the ongoing problems that i was experiencing, i would need a referral, which i never got, or i can go back through the er, of which this is the 2 time..every doctor between the both of these medical facilities have done nothing to help me. I go to Terrebonne General, only for Terrebonne General to send me back to them. this is what my days have been consisting of. All the while i am in extreme pain the vomiting that has not stop the fever, chills, fecal matter with blood and the same for my urine. I am trying to be strong for my family and loved ones, the truth of it is i almost feel as though none of this will ever go away, im hurting all the time and it could be almost in humane to treat people this way, and when i get so desperate with my pain ther is really nothing else i can really do, because i am so scared about losing my life, my daughter losing her mom, and this terrible pain that i have to get up with each and every day..people say all the time about the quality of life that they should beable to live. I dont have any of it anymore because of these people. These supposed doctors that can get up every day and just keep going and living in their perfect lives, while at the same time their patients are suffering..ask me howdo i know all of this?? because i am one of those patients, and someone who has been suffering for years. my name is*****
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the detailed information. What questions do you have for me that I can answer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what do i do for an ongoing medical that requires many future treatments and or possibly transplant surgery but no insurance?
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.
Are you able to get State insurance or Medicare for disability?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am trying for it now, but does not look to promising
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.
Generally they are quite effective. It may take some time but eventually it will work. If you need help there are government agencies that will help you get the proper insurance you need.