Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had fluid drained from me replacement that is pulling

Customer Question
I had fluid drained...

I had fluid drained from me replacement that is pulling apart. I received the results today but do not understand them

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I saw my doctor today! My melds are glipizide 5 mg / twice a day, metphorman 500 mg 1 twice a day pristic 200 mg 1x day lisinaprol 10 mg 1x day rolpinalol 20 mg 1x day

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take all the above daily and yes Iam allergic to totadol, duloted and iodine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My heart is good just had a biopsy on left breast which was calcium deposits that turn out benign osteoarthritis that's about it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/12/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

do you have a copy of the results to upload?

Family Physician, Doctor