Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

What is the most less invasive procedure to remove uterus,

Customer Question

what is the most less invasive procedure to remove uterus, side effects and chance of complication.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I had ultrasound and my doctor said that fibroid has continoued to grow.Iam taking analapril for hypertension.
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: My las checkup was last Friday. There is family history of high blood pressure.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: A sister died of breast cancer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand your concern.

Well treatment options for Uterine fibroid removal include : laparoscopic myomectomy

Laparoscopic hysterectomy.

Surgery is recommended depending on size,location,growth of Fibroid and symptoms.

Both are safe with the benefits of less postoperative pain,bleeding, shorter hospital stay and faster recover.http://www.fibroidsecondopinion.com/laparoscopic-myomectomy/

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.