Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Second opinion] my son went to get meds for bronchitis..i…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my son...

Second opinion] my son went to get meds for bronchitis..i had a fall out with my phycisian accusing me of methadone abuse..he said if i passed a drug test he would fill my scipts..i passed but he dimissed me for being upset..could my situation effect my son

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Lisinapril.klonoapin,celexa,saraquel,soma for RA leg cramps..feldene...he accused i pased but he put me into severe detox after 8 days i asked him not to kill me,,my heart was pounding ni was bed ridden,,he called in the rest 2 weeks later..wont let me pick up my recoreds now

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a medical marijuanna card for seizures but he was ok with that cause i took no narcotics

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I cant speak for your physician, but in most medical practices, if a patient is dismissed from the practice, they will continue to see family members.

The other option for your son would be to find a local urgent care for him to be seen at.

Does that answer your question?

If it does, please let a rating by clicking the stars at the top of the screen.

not my question..

What is your specific question?