Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 26 and having extremely painful bursts of pain in my…

Customer Question
I'm 26 and having...

I'm 26 and having extremely painful bursts of pain in my chest and my teeth are aching what is this?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

I thought it was just heartburn at first but is getting progressively worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Appendix and I'm a smoker

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/12/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you
Type is fine

Although it is less likely in your age group but chest pain radiating to jaw is something you must need to get thoroughly examined and evaluated to rule out heart issue specially angina. So it might be just stomach related but i would recomend you to go to urgent care and get an EKG and examination to be on safe side. You can take tylenol for pain.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Should I go to a hospital and get checked out
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

do you have bad anxiety symptoms

bad anxiety symptoms can often cause chest pains.

aching teeth can be due to dental problems, infections, inflammation of your gums

do you brush your teeth and floss daily?

you may need to see a dentist

Never dealt with anxiety before and teeth didn't start hurting until the chest pains came more my jaw is what aches

do you grind your teeth?

grinding your teeth can cause jaw pains and aches.