Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have a question about shoulder/elbow/wrist pain and

Customer Question

I have a question about shoulder/elbow/wrist pain and tingling
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: No swelling. What makes the pain worse is when I bend my elbow or when I lean on my elbow
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 8 years ago
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 1 month ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Does it also hurt to move that shoulder and that wrist?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not really, but the physical therapist had me do some stretches and there's pain from my left shoulder. I had and MRI, X ray, EMG done and they can't find anything wrong with me. I am going crazy. So I have tingling sensation coming from my left shoulder down to my elbow. Also, I have burning like pain on my left shoulder and elbow when I bend it or when I lean on it. But I also have aching pain on both my elbows and wrists. What is wrong with me? I'm hurting every day!

What was the MRI of?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It sounds like it was a neck MRI
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
By the way, this all started back in February of this year. It started with minor discomfort on my neck and it progressed to what I'm going through now

OK

You need MRI's of the shoulder, elbow and wrist

You could have bursitis in the shoulder and elbow or tendonitis of the elbow and wrist and that would detect all of that

Cortisone injections could help with this

Please let me know if you need any more information