Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having this pain in my upper arm area and was wondering…

Customer Question
I am having this...

I am having this pain in my upper arm area and was wondering about what is the next best step

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Worse, but no swelling yet it is almost in the entire biceps area

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing that I am aware of. I have had couple of knee procedures in the past, but nothing on the arms as such

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Are the muscles tender?