Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just recently was released from my hometown hospital and…

Customer Question
I just recently was...

I just recently was released from my hometown hospital and had a few questions in regards ***** ***** lab wrk results. Can I send the findings

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Shakes, hot cold flashes, very very pale skin, fatigue, loss of appetite and an unknown blemish on my thigh. Over the years I come to realize I'm very forgetful. I can't remember a lot of memories that my friends and family share. My blood levels shows 4 on my agap levels and it seems that I've missed a follow up in which I was unaware of. Recently I've been diagnosed with pid, plursy, broncitis, depression, anemia, ptsd, mood disorder and many more.....

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

My finger tips, toes, nose always cold, dizzy spells consistently, neck pain, lower back pain, and headaches under left eye at least 4 out of 7 days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I'm aware of.... It seems every time I go to hospital they in return rush me in and out. I don't know but i just feel different lately and it's concerning me. I don't function like i used too and I don't know where to start with it all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Here's the findings
Pg 2
Pg 3
9/11/2017
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

The AGAP refers to the anion gap. The anion gap is the difference between the measured sodium (a positive ion) and the chloride and bicarbonate (two negative ions),

Usually, a low anion gap is not a concern. About 5% of normal people will have an anion gap that is slightly outside the normal range. The anion gap is primarily a concern when it is elevated, because that indicates that there are negative ions that are not accounted for. Medical conditions that can cause a low anion include a low albumin level or high globulin levels. Since all of your electrolyte levels and your protein levels are normal, then this anion gap is not a concern.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Ok so no reason to be concerned, right?

Correct. There is no reason to be concerned.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Ok thank u for ur time

You are very welcome. If I have answered your question, please provide a positive rating so that I am credited for assisting you.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor