Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

When I eat my stomach really hurts me and i have bn feelings

Customer Question

when I eat my stomach really hurts me and i have bn feelings pains in my stomach for the past few days , finding it hard to sleep
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

It is most likely excess acid in your stomach giving you these symptoms. I would recommend you to avoid smoky, spicy food and take dinner 2 hours before going to bed. You can take antacid and 10 mg prilosec available OTC.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you sure its not stomach ulcer ?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Stomach ulcer is one possibility and if you do not find relief after above measures better to see a doctor to rule out ulcer which is less likely.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am taking this , will it help ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Diagel-lates Elix-ir i am taking this , will it help ?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

My apologies, but this is a herbal product and I do not know anything about it.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.