Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

What can cause peelin un the feet i t began with some tiny

What can cause peelin un the feet i t began with some tiny tiny pinkish spots that became hard than peeled it peels here and there but closes again no wounds thou and also ive noticed my hand also peels some minor spots , also like some aging lines. Im only 28 and im hypochrondiac :(

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Peeling can be due to many causes but the most likely in your case is either excessive dryness, eczema or dermatitis which is caused by inflammation of the skin. I would recommend you to use good hydrating cream and get it examined b your dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis and for prescription creams for the issue.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also the aging lines ?, i live im Curacao hot climate , dryness due to dehydratio? , can you plz be more specific doctor

For the lines and the hyperpigmentation (dark areas) I would recommend that you use Vitamin E and aloe vera for massage thrice a day for about 3 months.

If you need information on any specific, please let me know and I will try to help.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is this life threatining?

No, it is not. Not even by a far shot.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very much doc

My pleasure.