Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My blood pressure is the same as her as 182/102 have her on

Customer Question

Hey my blood pressure is the same as her as 182/102 have her on antibiotic after IA spot of blood in sputum took eve med at 8 pm 20 MG Lisinopril metoprolol 50 mg
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: That I know of just codeine I take hydralazine amlodipine 20 mg Lisinopril Eliquis 50 mg metoprolol Lasix the first two I take once a day the others twice a day I also take 5 mg of Percocet 1/4 every 2 hours
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Had Strokes both sides of my brain blood is thick as ketchup severe stenosis from right carotid to the brain cyst on my kidney untreated Layton facial shingles I am on valacyclovir for that keeps it suppressed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask are you asking about your raised blood pressure, if so what is your specific question? Also do you have any symptoms like dizziness, lightheadedness, chest pain., weakness or numbness of the limbs, shortness of breath etc? What is your age and gender?