Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is the quies way to heel my back from Lunbar and

Customer Question
What is the quies...

What is the quies way to heel my back from Lunbar and rhentroartisisesatt the sane time

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have been to a back dr who refered me to pain clinct who have given me one injection and two shot\s and want to do procseurer higher up my spiine

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Yes 5 years ago I had my right hip replaced 2 years ago Ibroke myright arm which wasnot healing and last may I HAD schouder rplaced now his

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

They are consired about my artitrides

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/11/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The most effective treatment for them is steroid shot which you have already got and physiotherapy so now you need physiotherapy to make it more effective and get better soon.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor