Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I was just looking up Resetigen-D. Been taking it for a

Customer Question

I was just looking up Resetigen-D. Been taking it for a month, don't fee or look different. same RA in wrist, same fatigue
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: I've had loss of appetite since husband committed suicide. Our income (my income) is just barely enough to get by. I'm depressed, and most of the time, want to OD on something, and go to sleep
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Have not talked to any one. My daughter, who has lived with us for 7 years, says we both need counseling, but wants to go to another person, a man minister. She doesn't act depressed. She has put on weight, I have lost weight,
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: If I sold my home, I might come out $50,000 ahead after fees. It's too much for me to deal with. Electric bills went from 110 a mon to 805 a month. No, overall, I'm in fairly good health. Afib under control, no CA, nothing else running me, except fatigue. extreme fatigue. Tests show I am normal Wait. I don't have $5 extra. it would put me in the hole
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

just click send to reply