Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had surgery one month ago. I have a pain in leg it started…

Customer Question
I had surgery one...

I had surgery one month ago. I have a pain in leg it started just above my knee but its move to to top of my leg. It feels like a cramp. The discomfort it wakes me up. Is this a blood clot ?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?

No redness or swelling, nothing seems to make it worse or better but I notice it more when I am laying in bed

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a blood and clotting in my urine which was why i had surgery

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

How long has this been going on?

Any tenderness in that area or back pain?

I first noticed the cramp about two weeks ago,it's odd that its moved from above my knee to the top of my leg. My work involves a lot of sitting but I no back pain

You say cramp--does the muscle actually get tense?

I am not able to talk by phone

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it