Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My pulse rate is 87, the highest I have seen - I was just

Customer Question

My pulse rate is 87, the highest I have seen - I was just sitting and watching a tennis match. I am female, 69, and weigh 196. Am I in trouble?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I saw my cardiologist on 8/30 and am wearing a heart monitor. I take high blood pressure (varsartn 320/12.5), Simistatin 40mg, baby aspirin 81mg, meformin, vitamins.
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: February 17, April 2 and yes, we all have high blood pressure -My blood pressure is 126/73.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have an innocent heart merma and my cardiologist is trying to determine if I have Atrial Fibbulation. My mom had a heart attack at 67.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Are you feeling any chest pain or palpitations? Why are your questions about your problem? Regards