How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46930
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When I was 11 y old I got hit on my testicles. after that it

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: when I was 11 y old I got hit on my testicles. after that it got swollen and there was blood in my urine. ever since it never got bigger. even after puberty
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: three days since it got hit
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no I'm 19 by the way

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

did you go through puberty properly

it sounds like you are worried that your testicle didn't grow properly in size.

are both testicles about the same size?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I went to puberty properly and my left testicle is larger that the right one as normal as it is. However, my penis is not. My penis is shorter than my testicles. My penis is not normal. I think it is between 6-7 (cm).

that is normal for your penis to not hang as far down as your testicles.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
dr. David my penis have not changed since I was 13. Is it normal that my penis don't grow as my body?

yes, this can be 100% normal.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
What can I do if I want to make my penis grow faster or if I want to enlarge it because I am not satisfied about it's length

it is dangerous to try to stretch your penis. you can damage your penis

you can see a plastic surgeon who can talk to you about penile penoplasty which can help increase the length of your penis.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
is there is any other solutions that may help. Like for example testistirone shots?
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I am embarrassed I can't wear what ever I want because it will show my penis. I even can't walk right just because I always look down at my penis. I had just measured it. It is 4.5 cm when not erected

if you have to see if your testosterone levels are low first.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
To who can I go to see to test my testosterone and who could help?

your primary care doctor can test your testosterone blood levels

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
Thanks for using

Dr. David and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you