Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have had sudden bloating in my abdomen for 6 months now

Customer Question

Hi. I have had sudden bloating in my abdomen for 6 months now and it's starting to get stretch marks and slightly raised bruise. I also have abdominal pain on the right and left side righ below my belly button along with pains in both sides of my overaries for a month now. I'm not pregnant but look 5 months pregnant. So far CT scans look normal. I'm thalassemia minor and am anemic with few rare shistocytes and few large platelets. I am tired all the time have no appetite and frequent fevers along with an episode of severe leg bone pain where I couldn't walk and sometimes have trouble concentrating skin rashes on occasion and bruising on occasion along with nausea on occasion. My hemotologist once saw tear drop shape white blood cells in a blood smear but I never got it checked. My current hemotologist wants to do a bone marrow biopsy to check for MF a rare form of chronic leukemia and an abdominal ultrasound to check organs. What could this be? We are so frustrated with the pain and no answers. My GI found nothing wrong in my colonoscopy.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Oh I also experience some dizziness could be due to thalassemia minor and anemia though
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to cancel this order please as I have been waiting over 30 minutes and my daughter is asking for me. How can I cancel?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello? Anybody there?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm cancelling this order and filing a complaint please do not reply as I am cancelling
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry you are having this issue.

you could have ascities fluid within your abdomen causing bloating of your abdomen

or you could be having enlargement of your liver or spleen which can cause stretching of your abdomen

with abnormal cells in your blood system, the spleen and liver are there to take out abnormal red blood cells out of your circulation and this could be causing your liver and spleen to enlarge.

let me know if you have questions.