Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is the real cause of fingers and toes numbness

Customer Question
Hi, what is the...

Hi, what is the real cause of fingers and toes numbness everyday?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Doc, its like for example for my fingers inside like its usually numb and tight, and same as my toes and the area around my two feet.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I went in to see Doctor for medical attention, and found out that my blood sugar was high so I got treatment my level was on 14. 6 and after on treatment it reduce to 7.3

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

My health lately is no fever or loosing of appetite no rash blood pressure is normal

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/10/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

One of the most common cause for these symptoms is diabetes or high blood sugar level which causes your nerves to get numb so try to keep your blood sugar under control and second common cause is vitamin deficiency specially vitamin B-12. On Next visit you should discuss this with your doctor and get your vitamins levels checked as well.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.