Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

What is the real cause of fingers and toes numbness

Customer Question

Hi, what is the real cause of fingers and toes numbness everyday?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Doc, its like for example for my fingers inside like its usually numb and tight, and same as my toes and the area around my two feet.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I went in to see Doctor for medical attention, and found out that my blood sugar was high so I got treatment my level was on 14. 6 and after on treatment it reduce to 7.3
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: My health lately is no fever or loosing of appetite no rash blood pressure is normal
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

One of the most common cause for these symptoms is diabetes or high blood sugar level which causes your nerves to get numb so try to keep your blood sugar under control and second common cause is vitamin deficiency specially vitamin B-12. On Next visit you should discuss this with your doctor and get your vitamins levels checked as well.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.