Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My boyfriend has a rabbit and until I come over he leaves

Customer Question
Hello,My boyfriend has a rabbit...
Hello,My boyfriend has a rabbit and until I come over he leaves the rabbit in the bed room and the lets it accumulate (until i clean it). Yesterday we evacuated to Orlando from Miami and brought bunny in car and spent a good 5-6 hours packed in. Last night , for the first time in my life i was wheezing and couldn't breathe for about 12 hours- 16hours. i do not smoke. you think there is any correlation?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Just could not breath. I took the first 2 pills of a 250mg zpack (azithromycin) and slept. Today i can breath much better. My throat slightly is uncomfortably dry but today is the first time i feel that.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: no. zantac 150
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
oh , yes and I do take 2 x 30mg adderall a day
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

Family Physician, Doctor