Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

If a urine test comes up positive does the applicant have a

If a urine test comes up positive does the applicant have a chance at a second test

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

Are you referring to a drug test. It depends on what drug(s) are being tested, the level determined by the first test and the agency requesting the test.

Additional questions?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
a pre-employment drug test was found positive for methamphetamine but I'm prescribed adderall, Ritalin, abilify, and i use otc medicines regularly even nasal inhalers for chronic sinus problems. Is this enough to subject me to a second test

May I suggest you bring the prescription medication with you, especially the adderall. Your nasal inhalers are not involved. Since you have prescriptions, you should be exonerated for medical purposes. Your employment should not be affected. To answer your question, yes, a second test will/should be given to specify your medication.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you