Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My dadi s woke up today with a dark purple raised, My 85…

Customer Question
My dadi s...

My dadi s woke up today with a dark purple raised

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

My 85 year old Dad woke up with a raised dark purple area on the back of his shoulder he did not fall and has no idea where it came from. do you have any ideas what it could be?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He has a lot of blockage in his body and recently had a stroke

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/9/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Please post a photo here.