Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I feel my back side get warm and a bit hot, once I am seated…

Customer Question
Hello. I feel my...

Hello. I feel my back side get warm and a bit hot

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Once I am seated or have my back resting on a chair

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

None of those symptoms.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I would like to ask a few more questions:

1. How long have you had these symptoms?
  2. Any history of kidney problems?
  3. Have you developed a rash or do you have pain in the area as well?
  4. Does the feeling of warmth go away once you sit up?
  5. Any changes in having to go to the bathroom (pain or increased urinary frequency?)

do you still need help with this question?