Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

How much will this cost. I have a hard immovable ump on

Customer Question
how much will this cost JA...
how much will this cost
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Doctor's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: ok i have a hard immovable ump on below my collar bone and above my breast
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: i have red spots (rashes) on my body. was diagnosed as pityriasis rosea
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: the lump- for two years but i discovered a new one today. the rashes seem to go away on its own
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i have a swollen lymph node right now
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
9/9/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I do have a few additional questions:

What is your age?
Do you have any other symptoms such as a chronic cough or changes in the breast (tenderness, discharge from the nipple)?
Have you seen a doctor previously for this condition?

I'm just 25. No chronic cough or changes in the breast. have not seen anyone regarding the lump.
  1. Are you a smoker?
  2. is there any history of lung or breast problems in your parents or grandparents?
not a smoker. no history of lung or breast problems

Ok.
Unlikely that the lumps are due to breast or lung issues, but since the first lump has been present for 2 years, I would still recommend having a physician examine it.
Its most likely either a lymph node or a lipoma (a fatty cyst under the skin) but that can only be determined with a physical exam.

Did my response fully answer your question?

If so, I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.

do you have any further questions?

Hi, I just wanted to follow up and see if I answered your question or if you had any more questions.

Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD