Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My friend took falcimon 100/270 d/l and he has not gotten…

Customer Question
Thank you,good morning Doctor's...

Thank you,good morning

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Please my friend took falcimon 100/270 d/l and he has not gotten himself, it has been itching him so badly that he couldn't sleep what should he do,thank u

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Again since I finished my mensuration I am experiencing some odour that is not pleasing in my private part,what does it mean and what do I do

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

He should take tablet benadryl and see if that helps relieve the itch. Also consult your doctor for possible drug adverse reaction.

The second part regarding smell from genitals following menstruation:

Well it could be an infection. Any burning or discharge that accompanies this ?

You should use clotrimazole vaginal cream and see if improves in few days time. The smell is usually due to change in Ph of vagina and can suggest possibility of Bacterial vaginosis ,it needs a course of metronidazole antibiotic.

I hope your queries have been addressed.

Let me know if you have any more queries

Thank you.for the viginal cream I use myco ten cream is it OK too

Yes its same thing ,you may use that .

Please what could possible be the cause of the itching on my friends body

It could be an adverse drug reaction, an exposure to something he is allergic to such as something in food, some insect,etc.

Other causes like mites, urticaria or associated skin conditions can cause it. It needs to be examined and inquired about before being definitive about it. When did it start? Any rash?

Are you there? Plz provide more details on your friend's problem so that i can assist you. Does he have any known allergies? Any rash? For how long has it been bothering you ? Have you tried anything for ths?

Please doctor am sorry if I have been rude in any form please pardon my manner.thank you

Its alright. I can understand .

Take good care.

Best regards

Thank you,but I haven't requested for the money because I don't know how to do it

You need to find out Help center or customer care icon and click it to submit your request

OK sir thank you for your understanding am greatfull

Available for your help anytime.

Regards

Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor