Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

PROBLEMS WHEN I EJACULATE OR THERE IS NOTHING THERE JUST A

Customer Question

IM HAVING PROBLEMS WHEN I EJACULATE OR CUM THERE IS NOTHING THERE JUST A DROP I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN INCREASE MY SPERM AT LEAST TWO TABLE SPOONS NOT A ESPRESSO SPOON I WANT TO BE PROUD OF MY ORGASM CAN U HELP
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: MY DOCTOR TELL ME TO GO T A SEX CLINIC I TAKE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE PILL AND COLLATERAL AND SOME INHALERS LIKE TRIVIA
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: NOT IN MY FAMILY JUST ME IM GOING THIS WEE TO GET MY BLOOD WORKS DONE
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: SHE TOLD ME I HAD A HORMONE DEFICIENCY AND PUT ME ON HORMONAL PISS FOR A MONTH
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. You are probably suffering from retrograde ejaculation, in which the cum goes into the bladder instead of coming out the usual way--through the urethra. It may be the result of a medication you are on. Can you list them for me?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok one is amilodipine10gr and apo atorvastatin 40gr and tylenol with codeine #3 and sperivafor bronchdiator
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no its ok i tough that you can give me an answer now but its ok i will follow up on my timw with my doctor and will cancel my proscription now ty any wayi dont have the money five that was alittle but that i can hande my credit card is only 50 left on it so cancel my think ty
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 month ago.

Have you ever had:

• Prostate surgery

• Surgery on the bladder

• Pelvic surgery, especially to treat cancer of the prostate, testicles, colon or rectum

• Staging surgery for cancer in the pelvis or lower abdomen.

• Surgery on the discs and vertebrae of the lower spine

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i want to cancel all ty
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 month ago.

No problem. Your primary doctor or a urologist should be able to figure this out for you.